Mga Pahina

Kilalang Mga Post

Huwebes, Setyembre 6, 2012

BFF 1407 I WILL WAIT!!! before HE will take me home



to my BFF for ______  years!!!
L>P 1407






Where Are You Now lyrics
Songwriters: Higgenson, Tom;

To my favorite teacher, told me never give up
To my fifth grade crush, who I thought I really loved
To the guys I miss, and the girls we kissed

Where are you now?

To my ex-best friends, don't know how we grew apart
To my favorite bands, and sing-alongs in my car
To the face I see in my memories
Where are you now?

Where are you now? 'Cause I'm thinking of you
You showed me how, how to live like I do
If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am


To my first girlfriend I thought for sure was the one
To my last girlfriend, sorry that I screwed it up
To the ones I loved, but didn't show it enough
Where are you now?


Where are you now? 'Cause I'm thinking of you
You showed me how, how to live like I do
If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am

I know we'll never see those days again
And things will never be that way again
But that's just how it goes, people change, but I know
I won't forget you

To the ones who cared and who were there from the start
To the love that left and took a piece of my heart
To the few who'd swear I'd never go anywhere
Where are you now?


Where are you now? 'Cause I'm thinking of you
You showed me how, how to live like I do
If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am
If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am
If it wasn't for you, I'd be nothing
Where are you now?







okay let me share a private story
my story, my unforgettable story...
who is it anyway?,
just read through...


I REMEMBER THE DAYS!!!







 I was a transferee at UIC back then, from ADDU, so I am a IRREGULAR student
my section that time was 1D
i was a silent type of person, no friend, no talkmate, always sits at the back part of the classroom
then i began to have friends, and they call me ATE, because i was older..
then we always notice a girl, why?, she seats at front, always late
and she wears typical outfit, when its washday.

In-trams Day, yehey!!, but it was a burden because we need to collect attendance slips
then i notice her, she was a good basketball player, people around are so curious who is that girl?
like, she was classmate, then it lasted a year, i stopped for a while, due to medical conditions

enrollment time, meeting time with my close friends and i was amazed because she was
there, something new..
then we became close, seatmates, exchange numbers, eat together.
i always noticed her watch, 
"bkit hindi umaandar?
xa: wla lng...
 me: bkt di pares ang gala unifrom mo?
xa: hiram lng 2
natamaan ako dun ha...


aside from her, may close guy din ako
name?, robert glenn creta, ang talino
panu, dalawa lang kaming estudyante

naga tambay sa mini-aud
plays the piano sa likod
antayin sila para sabay lunch, we have different schedule kasi

then the memories goes on and on and on....:)






then she started sharing and inviting us...
and i was the one who said yes, my birthday comes
i received a Bible, book,daily med quotes from her
dami noh, galanti siya.....
and we started having a bible study, it was roller coaster ride...








 then when i started to know more about her,
dun ko nalaman na she knows how to play, like all the basic instruments
she auditioned i think, in a band...
she was the basist that time...
but it did not go well, cuz of 
conflict of schedule..
she was known "church girl"













one thing about her,
addict sa computer!!!
plays all the games sa facebook,
online games, nga youtube
nga tingin ng lyrics and chords..

but she was good in editing,











her main transportation
is bicycle, when she first told me about that,
na werla ako, 
me: seryoso ka?
xa: i protect lage ko, ayaw kabalaka
it took me days to totally accept that fact.
knowing and witnessing na muntik siyang masagasaan that time!!!












she always needs a belt,more than anyone, dahil laging maluwang 
ang pants and shorts niya...

she loves pink and blue...














why cow?
i remember she likes drinking like a chocolate drink...
which she influenced me also





okay, this thing i will never 4gt, i never ask her
its just that, i took initiative sometimes to pack many lunch to accommodate her , its quite expensive buying food all the time, so even though its heavy, i sacrifice, bringing them everyday in my backpack...along with a litro pack juice, fruits, and her favorite enzymada....brand is Goldilocks....














friendship ring, we bought a 
quite expensive ring, we did exchange promises, "BFF"
whatever will happened, never will we live each other, always protect each other, secrets will be always secrets..... 




















because she likes to play basketball, the problem is, she never had a good shoes, some are free-use, gift

so i always wish for her to have one... 















she likes man-type slippers
ammm, i rememeber where i voluntarily clean her feet!!
put pedicures, and it was not easy, though, ammm, kinda smelly
she knows it....

but she always asks for it, dahil ako lang ang pumapayag..:) 












  


okay, she needs this, 
reason?, so many reason....
i think, i gve her many already 
alging nasisira dahil sa sobrang laman!!!!...







                                                      "who is this girl anyway? why do we have a lot of memories?, 
why am i doing this?, 
so many things, i have done things i never thought i would do...



STUPID AND MEMORABLE YET FUN THINGS I'VE DONE!!!

i intentionally buy books (school) so that she can borrow afterwards
when she collapsed because of her dysminorhia i ran to buy gatorade, medicine
and when she asks for milo, i also ran for it, and even the hot water!!

when she asks for wires, all wires...so that she can sell them to earn money
ginawa ko!!!....heheheheh....
when she wanted to play computer and be like a spy, titingnan kung may darating para ma out niya agad..
people will ask me every time kailangan siya lagyan ng make up!!
niregaluhan ng kung anu-anu dahil gusto daw niya mag damit babae,
but ended up?, ayaw niya suotin...

pag gusto niya kumain ng MCDO go ako
our all time favorite, is where i also got my first is treat,  "MINUTE BURGER"
single, double burger, ice cold choco!!, yummy...

when she needs load cellphone, hahahaha, ginalodan ko siya..unlimited pa,,,

miss the times na umangkas sa bike niya
sabay kain at uwi...
 the times na, pag may bago akong accomplishments, or things
she is always proud and happy..

gagawa ng tabanog,  gawin ang mga projects, assignments nya!!
lagyan ng mga designs, at kung anu-anu pa....


everytime may laro siya, kahit san pa yan
andun ako!!
her number one supporter, taga picture,
taga bantay ng gamit, taga cheer
one time, naka hanap pa ko ng away dahil sabihan pa xa
"babae na xa?, anang dinulaan?, dili cguro"...

taga remid lage, na huwag i subsob ang paa sa "yuta"
matigas ulo, kaya nangangamoy

everytime, bibili ng mga gamit para sa foundation day, like pintura,at kung anu-anu pa

go ang lola mo teh,
pag pupunta sa 2GO, kasi kukunin ung mga bagong dating na mga gamot
4 botika binhi, kadami ang bigat, at nag jeep!!! lang kami, would you just imagine?
at mag kompra sa NCCC, para sa COOP, w/ 4 or 5 carts na punong-puno talaga...
pumila ng sobrang haba!!
at kumain ng aming paborito na PIZZA...mura lang kasi eh...

and, ung ninakaw ang magiging future cellphone nya?
hinabol ko talaga ang magnanakaw
thinking 'ang cellphone nya" repeating many times..
such adrenaline rush..
nagawa ko naman...:)




A FRIEND
(song) 

 I've still been searching
And long have I waited
For someone to like me as me
To laugh with, To cry with
To be just beside with
A friend that's who I need


To fight with, Make up with
To know that you need them
Believing that they need you, too
To walk hand in hand with
To argue to talk with
A friend that's who I need


And even though
I make mistakes
And never do anything right
A smile, a hug
Can change all that
And everything will be alright

Someone who'll share
All my dreams and ambitions
Someone who'll love me as me
I need this person
Someone to rely on
A friend that's who I need

A friend that's who I need




okay who is this?
here are some pictures...




dts US

pretty right?














what i like about this picture?
she is wearing something...:) 



with a make-up...:)
walang magawa








PICTURE TOGETHER, BLUE IS OUR FAVORITE


SHE IS INDEED VERY HAPPY


SHE IS HAPPY..:)









birthday ko.....


















UNFORGETTABLE LINES 
 PART 1

"friends give each other complete freedom to be themselves
when you've got a friend that's close and knitted to your own soul
you don't have to explain why do that what you do just because you do it and friend understands....
(dated 10/15/08)

"many people come and go, some stay and leave their footprints behind
and will never be the same"
"tnx 4 comin"
(dated 10/21/08)

"lahi ka na amiga kock, sa tanan ikaw lang ang nakapa feel sa akoa ug ani"


PART 2

Love Kay Pascua Pabilona dakoa jud n2 ug problema oi..

Love Kay Pascua Pabilona grabeh kockie oh..miga jud ta kock...


Kareen Kockie Verana-Tinapay Quiamco very pretty..my bestfriend...
Love Kay Pascua Pabilona miga jud ta kock...

Love Kay Pascua Pabilona payata jud nimu kock oi....
.awww slim diay pero iregards ko sa belt ang brand loalde..(tama bh spelling..)


Kareen Kockie Verana-Tinapay Quiamco oi...
Love Kay Pascua Pabilona nganu man?       

Love Kay Pascua Pabilona nindut gud kock....padaun..




PAINFUL LINES

Sooooo many, i prefer to keep it...:)


PAINFUL TRUTH...

we had face such trial in our lives that i never thought would end up everything... 
her friend....




xa: "tan-aw nimu happy ko?, tan-aw nimu dili lisod sa akoa?."
me: after 4yrs, this is how you would end this?
me: ok lang sayo mawala ako,ginawa ko gusto mo ang give way basta ikaw andyan?
xa: u keep ur promises
me: ako lang lage?, 
xa: dili man end kock, move on bh
in the right time, gusto ko makita ka na happy, blooming...
me: will that ever happened?...




"everyday until now, i keep on crying every time i remember her.
yes, i became depressed, walang ganang kumain, ayaw umalis ng bahay
regrets.....
in denial ako...

after being together as BFF for 4 years
it will be my first time to spend special occasions w/o her...
i once quoted
 " i always dream of one thing every time bday ko, pero isa lang ang laging gumagawa
nawala pa, panu na lang?"




"WHEN YOU ARE CLOSE FRIENDS YOU WILL KNOW
EVEN SHE DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL

"BY JUST LOOKING INTO HER EYES, PAKIRAMDAMAN SIYA
OBSERBAHAN KO LANG SIYA,I KNOW KUNG MAY TINATAGO SIYA
GINA WORRY, GINA PROBLEMA SIYA, MAY NAGA BOTHER SA KANYA O
MAY PINAGDADA-ANAN SIYA
KAHIT MINSAN GINA DENY NIYA, AT THE END
INA AMIN DIN NIYA"....

 




where is she now?



recent video...

 
 recent pictures








the one who holding a NEW PHONE, who is she texting?maybe her friend.heheheee

happy she is


i do not know what she is thinking















Just a stupid thinking of mine

galit parin bh xa sa akin?
nasasaktan din bh xa tulad ko?
uniiyak?, walang gana?, pretending to be happy and strong
close na cguro cla ng new friend nya?
pinagpalit mo na bh tlga ako sa kanya?
is she totally happy w/o me?
iniisip kaya din nya ako sometimes?
is she checking my FB?
was there a time na gus2 niya akong kausapin o i text?
umaasa pa bah xa na mg kaayos kami?
or she can't, because she is afraid?




"when you get what you want, you will be happy
as for her, shown in the pictures, she is...
everything what she wanted, was given and granted"
before i was so mad, angry, bitter
now, awa na naramdaman ko...

a simple girl with extra-ordinary dreams
willing to do anything, to risk everything just to be happy
for her life, to be saved....
i admire her personality for that.....





SOME OF HER GIFTS









































A POEM FOR YOU!!



I WILL WAIT...


 For how long my dear,

Will you be far-gone?

If forever, I then fear,

I’ll be lonely, all along.
  


Without you, there’s no me,

Alone myself, I can never be,

Each night and day all along,


The dreams of you prolong.
Ill live my life, thinking about you,

Every moment, this thing I do,

Just your name ill say, and run over,

A sweet, old, memory, one or two.


Because nothing lasts for ever,

Even this distance, and your departure,

That’s my hope and this thought I nurture,


You’ll arrive one day, because, ill wait forever











regrets yes i have had a lot,cuz
i could never find another u
but
i never give up,u remember??
" i know how to keep my promises, and will keep it
and if you are reading this, i will just wait, even how long it will takes" 
BFF 1407
still hoping, everything will, ______________
before HE will take away my life
please, come back
kahit anung mangyari, IKAW PARIN BESTFRIEND KO....







kareenkockie1407





THE END!!!.:)


 

1 komento: