Mga Pahina

Kilalang Mga Post

Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012



it has been, 3months, no words, no texts, no everything
i still remember the day
how you have given me up
and choose the word, move on
was it fair?
i do not know...

its just that the friendship we share was 4 years
my mistake was to give everything
i am to you,
in exchange?, i am being sacrificed

now i am diagnosed with such a heavy burden
a physical illness, 
all i ever do is cry, question a lot of things

now, i wanted to settle the past and that is you
i saw happy and fulfilled, but when i saw your eyes
it tells a lot of things, loneliness, am i part of it?

all i wanted to do now is talk to you
and somehow wish me luck
on my new journey
stupid i am, still hoping to continue
what you have ended, since it was not me who let go

i know that is LIFE, and now i respected it
and i do not want to destroy the only LIFE
you have...

before GOD will take away my life
praying...you will be there..you will here..
i use the code names
for you its
14.....always that number...

hope you can read this..:) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento